The Beat 92.5 has your PASSES to an unforgettable yoga experience devoted to wellness and the power of community- the Lolë White Tour! Join The Beat Squad to enjoy this ZEN experience along with the rest of the yogis in Montreal!
Enter below for a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to go and relax in a sea of white on August 18th at Quai Jacques Cartier.
From The BEAT of your Summer- The Beat 92.5!
Visit to the Lolë White Tour Web site for all the details.
STANDARD RULES AND REGULATIONS
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
Please read our standard contest rules and regulations carefully. It is the responsibility of the participant to understand the terms and conditions of our contests.
- THE CONTESTS
These Rules and Regulations apply to all contests administered by The Beat, pursuant to which a prize is awarded (the “Contests”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The Contests are open to residents of Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older (unless specified otherwise), but excluding employees, directors and officers of The Beat, Cogeco Media (“Cogeco”), any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act) of The Beat or Cogeco (the “Affiliates”), employees, directors and officers of the Contest sponsor(s), (the “Sponsor(s)”), employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, as well as family members of any of the foregoing.
Listeners who have won a prize at a value less than $100 from The Beat within a period of thirty (30) days, and/or with a value between $100 - $1500 within a period of ninety (90) days, and/or of at least $1,500 within a period of twenty four (24) months prior to the beginning of the Contest Period are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER AND HOW TO WIN
Listen to The Beat for specific instructions on how to enter and win each Contest.
Only potential winners can fulfill a contest. No family member or friend may substitute, whether or not they reside together.
- THE PRIZE(S) AND THE PRIZE VALUES
Prizes may include, without limitation, CDs, DVDs, gift certificates, concert or movie tickets, books, and passes to local festivals, with value to be determined by the promotions department.
- DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING A PRIZE
The Prize winner must claim the Prize within thirty (30) days of being declared the winner, unless otherwise specified (the “Deadline”). If the Prize winner fails either to claim a prize or inform The Beat, of his or her inability to claim a prize before the Deadline, his or her entry will be forfeited. Prize winners will be required to provide valid, government-issued identification when claiming a prize, failing which he or she will forfeit the prize.
Prize winners are responsible for all incidental expenses incurred in connection with accepting the Prize (the “Expenses”). Prize winners understand that they may not seek reimbursement for the Expenses from The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Affiliates, the Sponsor(s), or their respective advertising and promotional agencies.
- LIMITATION ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
Only one entry per person per household is permitted for any particular Contest, unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries will be discarded. No more than one prize will be awarded to any person within a 30-day period. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- CHANCES OF WINNING
Chances of winning depend on the number of listeners during the Contest Period, as specified, and/or number of qualified Contest entrants.
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
Neither The Beat, nor Cogeco Media makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of any prize. Prize winners understand, and acknowledge that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from The Beat or Cogeco Media should a prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory to the prize winner. In the event that a prize consists of tickets to an event that has been cancelled or postponed, no substitution will be offered.
- DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF PRIZE WINNER
Before being awarded a prize, the prize winner must:
- Correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing mathematical question; and
- Sign a standard form confirming that by entering the Contest:
- he or she read, understood and accepted these rules and regulations;
- that he or she understands that acceptance of the prize may involve danger and/or exposure to risks and hazards of both man-made and natural origin, whether arising from foreseeable or unforeseeable human error and negligence, and that, as a result, he or she may suffer damage to personal property, serious personal injury, illness or even death;
- that he or she nevertheless freely and voluntarily agrees and does hereby assume any and all risks of personal injury, illness, death arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the Contest and winning the prize; and
- that he or she releases The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Affiliates, the Sponsor(s), and all of their directors, officers, employees, agents as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability arising in connection with participation in the Contest and acceptance of the prize, including, without limitation, any financial, legal or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury including death or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from participating in the Contest or accepting the prize, whether suffered by the prize winner, or by his or her heirs, administrators, personal representatives or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission, negligence or gross negligence of any or all of the Releasees.
- PRIZE TO BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED
The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the prize must be accepted as awarded. No portion of the prize is transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash and no substitute for any portion of the Prize is offered. Should a prize winner be unable to claim a prize as awarded, his or her entry will be forfeited.
- SUBSTITUTION OR CHANGE TO THE CONTESTS
The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Sponsor(s) and their respective advertising and promotional agencies reserve the right to substitute a prize or any component thereof for those of approximately the same value and reserve the right to change the Contest rules or terminate or withdraw the Contest at any time, without prior notice.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES
All entries shall become the property of The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Sponsor(s) and their advertising and promotional agencies. The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or otherwise indecipherable entries due to any failure or technical malfunction of the telephone network, on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of any email or submission or due to any other reason regardless of cause.
- CONSENT TO USE OF PERSONALITY
By entering a Contest, each entrant, including the prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media used by The Beat, Cogeco, the Sponsor(s), promoters and their advertising and promotional agencies, without any payment or compensation. Prize winners further agree that his or her audio reaction may be used for on-air promotional purposes. The entrants understand and acknowledge that The Beat may contact him or her on-air without prior knowledge as a result of his or her participation in a Contest.
- CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Contest entrant grants permission to The Beat, Cogeco Media and the Sponsor(s) to the collection and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Contest and selecting the prize winner(s). Unless the entrant agrees otherwise, no correspondence will take place between The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Sponsor(s) and the entrants except in connection with any particular Contest and, in the case of a prize winner, as a result of entering a Contest and winning a prize.
- NO DISRUPTION TO CONTEST
All Contest entrants agree to respect the entry process and the operation of the Contest as outlined in these rules and regulations. The Beat, Cogeco Media or the Sponsor(s) may disqualify or ban from future contests any Contest entrant or person who The Beat, Cogeco Media or the Sponsor(s) believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, or behaving with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person associated with The Beat, Cogeco Media or the Sponsor(s). Any attempt to deliberately damage a website or to undermine the legitimate operation of a contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should any such attempt be made by a Contest entrant or other person, The Beat, Cogeco Media and the Sponsor(s) may seek damages or other relief from such Contest entrant or other person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS AVAILABLE
These rules and regulations are available online at www.925thebeat.ca or at The Beat’s Montreal studio, located at Place Bonaventure, 800 de la Gauchetière West, Suite 1100, Montreal, Quebec.
- COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES
All contestants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and Regulations, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of The Beat, Cogeco Media and the Sponsor(s).
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of Canada and of each province, territory and municipality of Canada, respectively.