WIN a trip for 2 to Jamaica
The Beat is turning up the heat for you this winter ... with MORE trips to Jamaica!
Starting January 23rd, WAKE UP with Vinny and Nikki in the Morning at 7:25 AM all week for your chance to escape winter.
Listen for the code word and text it to 92925. If Vinny or Nikki call you back, you WIN a luxurious week for 2 with Air Canada Vacations, at the, all-inclusive Sandals South Coast in beautiful Jamaica!
It's one hot vacation, from the station with all the coolest prizes: 92.5 The Beat ... Montreal's Perfect Mix!
Oh - Just a few of the wonderful things to expect at the luxurious Sandals South Coast in Jamaica:
Set on over 500-acre natural preserve , Sandals South Coast is a true " majestic beachfront oasis " in Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- All Beachfront rooms, guaranteed!
- Sandals HAS designed the perfect combination of European civility and an all-tropical beachfront resort.
- Strolling along a wide piazza lined with bistros, restaurants, cafes and bars, i t's easy to forget you're in the Caribbean.
- Three distinctive European Villages - French, Italian and Dutch. - Are set along a two-mile stretch of beach Where you can watch the sunrise and sunset Both Each Day Relax by one of three pools, Including Jamaica's Largest.
- At night, extravagant bonfire areas and firepits add to the glow of this truly unique destination in the heart of paradise.
The "WIN a Trip to Jamaica" CONTEST (the "Contest")
Official Rules and Regulations (the "Contest Rules")
1. THE CONTEST PERIOD The Contest period begins at 5:30 am Eastern Time ( "ET") on January 23rd, 2017 and concludes at 9:00 a.m ET on January 27th , 2017 (the "Contest Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY The Contest is open to residents of Canada, Who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, Possesses a valid passport and are Legally reliable to travel to the country of Jamaica. Participants be available to answer phone between the hours of 5:30 am and 9, from Monday, January 23rd to Friday January 30th, 2017. Employees, directors and officers of Air Canada Vacations, Sandals, CKBE-FM ( "The Beat") and Cogeco Digital Acquisitions Inc. ( "Cogeco ") (the" Contest Sponsors ") Any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act) of CKBE-FM (" The Beat "), or Cogeco (the" Affiliates ") employed, directors and officers of respective Their advertising and promotional agencies, as well as family members of'any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter the Contest. For the purpose of These rules, "family" means clustering clustering spouses, children, parents, siblings, and / or persons with Whom you are domiciled. . NOTE: Only one entry per person per household is permitted for this Contest . Multiple entries will be discarded Entries are subject to verification and will be Declared invalid if They are Reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in Any Way. Listeners Who -have won a prize from The Beat with a value of at least $ 1,500 Within a period of twenty four (24) months prior to the Beginning of the Contest period are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. (I) to be eligible, participants must text the daily clue to 92925, and if Vinny and Nikki call you live from Jamaica, you automatically win a trip for 2 at Sandals South Coast, Jamaica.
NOTE: The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the prize must be accepted as Awarded.
4. WINNER SELECTION Between January 23rd-27th , one (1) participant per day will be randomly selected from a list generated by the entry form. The random participant will Then be contacted via the phone number Provided on the online text, between the hours of 5:30 am and 9:00 am. If the participant does not answer the phone the participant is disqualified and a second name will be drawn from the list of entries. This will repeat up to a participant successfully answers the phone . The also participating must be the one to answer the phone. If someone else answers the phone, or interrupts or interfered with the call, the participant will be disqualified.
5. THE GRAND PRIZE AND GRAND PRIZE VALUE There are (5) Grand Prizes available to be won (one per day, January 23rd- 27th , 2017), consisting of: i) 2 (two) Two round trip economy air seats with air Canada from Montreal to Sandals South Coast, Jamaica, i) One (1), seven (7) night land only stay for two (2) adults at the Sandals South Coast, Jamaica resort.
i) Trip includes: includes return airline transportation to and from Montego Bay, Jamaica; return transfers from the airport to the resort, seven nights of luxurious accommodation; Including all meals anytime snacks and unlimited beverages, nightly entertainment, all land and water sports; and all government hotel taxes and tips. ii) Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash & prize winner must be at least 18 years of age. iii) Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate Any processed prizewinner from Their hotel of choice to year alternate resort in the chain or to alternate dates, based on availability of space. iv) Winner must Possess a valid credit card for check-in and Incidentals.
i) EXCLUSION. Departure Taxes and Any local taxes to be paid by winner the approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is five-thousand-dollars ($ 5,000.00 CDN).
6. DEADLINE FOR GRAND PRIZE Claiming Following confirmation as a Grand Prize winner in selon with the Contest Rules, selected entrants must claim prize by Their Attending Located at The Beat offices at 800 de la Gauchetiere West, Suite 1100, Montreal, Quebec.Potential winners Who Either fail to claim the Grand Prize, or to inform the Beat of his / her Inability to claim the Grand Prize, before the deadline, as Instructed, will forfeit the Grand Prize.
7. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS
i) All incidental costs and expenses not SPECIFICALLY Referred to Herein as share of the Grand Prize description (the "expenses"), Including but not limited to ground transportation, travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance, connector flights, sightseeing tours, tips, air departure related taxes and fees, excess baggage fees, inflight meals, beverages and entertainment; all personal expenses of any kind or type together with applicable overnight layover Any; costs associated with Obtaining travel documents, visas, or Necessary vaccinations, or items of a personal kind (the "Expenses") are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner (and / or guest Where applicable`). The Grand Prize winner (and / Where applicable` or guest) shall not seek for the Reimbursement Expenses from The Beat, Cogeco, the Contest Sponsors the respective Affiliates or Their advertising and promotional agencies;
iii) The Grand Prize winner (s) (and / or guest Where applicable`) are responsible for Obtaining all Necessary travel documentation prior to departure. Failure to obtain Necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
V) Air Canada Vacations and Sandals reserves the right to relocate Any processed prize winner from their hotel of choice to an alternate or hotel to alternate dates, based on availability of space.
vi) in order to be Awarded a Prize, the Winner must designate one (1) travel companion, Who must travel one Prize Flight with the Winner, at least five (5) business days after Being Enable notifications That he / she is the Winner. No changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once a booking has-been confirmed for the Prize. Winner and his / her guest must travel on the itinerary for Sami Both the outbound and inbound portions of the Prize Flight. The prize May not be used Towards Aeroplan mileage accumulation program, or Any Other frequent flyer program. Each prize winner and his / her traveling companion (s) are Solely responsible for all costs not EXPRESSLY Described Herein Including, without limitation, all applicable fees Such As airport / departure taxes and security costs alcoholic beverages, headsets, in-flight entertainment, optional seat selection, additional checked-in luggage surcharge, ground transportation, gratuities, optional excursions, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with Any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature of additional meals, beverages, together with Any applicable overnight layover. Flight dates and hotel accommodation are subject to change without notice or compensation. A valid credit card is required at time of check-in. Prize Winner and his / her traveling companion (s) are Solely responsible for all costs incurred You You to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originates and Terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and his / her traveling companion (s) to Necessary get all travel documentation Including passports
vii) Winner and travel companion are designated responsible for all expenses than --other Those MENTIONED Above you included, Including but not limited to ground transportation to and from gateway airports, travel meals, telephone, fax or cable loads, merchandise, souvenirs, travel insurance, travel documentation, hotel and Incidentals --other all personal expenses of any kind. The Prize Suppliers are not responsible for Any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling or cancellation, for Any Reason, Any of Prize Winners and will not be compensated in the event of Such delay, cancellation or --other event Described Herein. Prize must be taken as offered Neither pm and is transferable nor redeemable for cash, credit or alternative prizes, except in the Prize Suppliers' sole discretion. Prize can not be sold in the event and That It is sold, the prize will be void. The Prize Suppliers reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or Greater value. No credit or Reimbursement Will Be Provided if Prize . is not taken Prize can not be combined with Any Other promotional offer or offers provided by Prize Suppliers. If Canceled, Prize will not be Reinstated; . Prize will be null and void Prize Flight is-governed by laws, regulations, and international conventions . Other restrictions may apply.
viii) Winners will be required to execute a legal agreement and release ( "Release") Confirms That Winners:
(i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with the Contest Rules;
(ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered;
(iii) release of Prize Suppliers and Their Parent Company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employed, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors and administrators (Collectively, the "Releasees") from Any and All liability for Any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense Arising out of participation in this Contest, participation in Any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of Any Prize Including without limitation, costs, injuries, Losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from Any and All third party claims of Arising from there; and
(iv) grant to Prize Suppliers the unrestricted right, in the ict discretion , to Produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapté and Otherwise use or re-use the Winners' name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in Any and All media now Known gold Hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the advancement and exploitation thereof. The Winners must also arranges for the return and signing of a Declaration and Release by Each of Their designated travel companions, as Who must be a resident of Canada, before Being Entitled to the prize . All winners and guests must be 18 years of age or older. The Executed Release must be returned Within two (2) business days of the verification as the gold Winners Winners will be selected disqualified and the Prize forfeited. Winners must Provide sponsor with full legal names of designated travel companions Within three (3) business days after Release is signed and returned.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the total number of Contest entrants.
9. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES: None of the Contest Sponsors or The Beat gold Cogeco Makes Any representation or warranty Any offers, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner Understands, and acknowledges, That he or she May not seek Reimbursement, gold Pursue Any legal or equitable remedy, from the Contest Sponsors or The Beat gold Cogeco, shoulds the Grand Prize fail to be fit for its purpose, or is unsatisfactory in Any way to the Grand Prize winner.
10. DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER Before Being Awarded the Grand Prize winner and the Grand Prize his or her guest, if applicable, must: a) Present government Issued valid picture identification; b) Correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill- testing issue and c) Sign a standard form Confirming That by Reviews Reviews entering the Contest: - he or she read, Understood and accepted thesis Contest Rules; - that he or she Understands That acceptance of the Grand Prize May Involve hazard and / or exposure to Risks and hazards of Both man-made and natural origin, whether Arising from Foreseeable or unforeseeable human error and negligence, and That, as a result, he or she May Suffer damage to personal property, serious personal injury, illness or-even death; - that he or she nevertheless freely and Voluntarily Chartered and Does Hereby Any and Assumes all risks of personal injury, illness, death Arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the Contest and winning the Grand Prize; and - that he or she releases The Beat, Cogeco Digital, the Affiliates , the Sponsor (s), and all of Their directors, officers, employed, agents as well as respective Their advertising and promotional agencies (Collectively, the "Releasees") from Any and All liability Arising in connection with participation in the Contest and acceptance of the Grand Prize, Including, without limitation, any financial, moral or legal responsibility or loss or personal injury Including death or damage to or loss of property Suffered gold victims gold Arising from participating in the Contest or Accepting the Grand Prize, whether Suffered by the Grand Prize winner or his or her guest, or by his or her heirs, administrators, personal Representatives or executors, and notwithstanding That Such injuries or Losses May-have-been Caused Solely gold Scattered by Any act, omission, negligence or gross negligence Any or all of the Releasees of.
11. PRIZE SUBSTITUTION Prizes and prize portions are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, no cash surrender value-have and must be accepted as Awarded with no substitutions. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in Their sole discretion, to substitute and / or modify a prize, or prize portion, with (a) prize (s) of equal or Greater value for Any Reason. Should a winner be Unable to claim his / her prize or prize Awarded portion ace, his / her rights to That prize or prize portion will be forfeited. . NOTE: The decision of the Contest judges is final
12. TERMINATION / MODIFICATION Subject to applicable law, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, modify the Contest Rules or administration of the Contest, in whole or in part, without prior notice with no or obligation liability, Including, if for Any reason, the Contest is not reliable of running as planned, whether due to technical failure, tampering, fraud, corruption or security of --other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsors.
13. OWNERSHIP oF ENTRIES All entries `` shall Become the property of the The Beat, Cogeco and the Contest Sponsors and Their advertising and promotional agencies. The Beat, Cogeco and the Contest Sponsors, Assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or Otherwise indecipherable entries due to-any failure or technical malfunction of the phone network, on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of Any email or submission or due to-any reason --other Regardless of cause.
14. PUBLICITY By Reviews Reviews entering the Contest, Reviews entering each, Including the Grand Prize winner consents to the use of his or her name , city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, picture or Any Other aspects of his or her personality for Any publicity and programming Purposes gold trade Otherwise, in all media used by the Contest Sponsors, promoters and Their advertising and promotional agencies, Without Any payment or compensation. The Grand Prize winner further Top Top Chartered That his or audio her reaction May be used for on-air promotional Purposes. The incoming Understand and acknowledge That The Beat May Contacting him or her on-air without prior knowledge as a result of his or her participation in the Contest.
15. CONSENT tO COLLECTION aND USE OF pERSONAL INFORMATION By Reviews Reviews entering the Contest and Voluntarily providing good Good personal Including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office phone numbers ( the "Registrant Information") contents contents, each Contest incoming grants permission to the Contest Sponsors to collect and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of Administering the Contest and the Grand Prize winner Selecting (s). No correspondence will take up between Contest Sponsors and the entrants except in connection with the Contest and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, as a result of Reviews Reviews entering the Contest and winning the Grand Prize.
16. Tampering If for Any reason the Contest is not reliable of running as planned, Including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interference fraud, technical failures, malicious applications, or Any Other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors That Corrupts, odd or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, at Their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Contest and / or prizes. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to further Top Top disqualify, from this Contest and future contests of the Contest Sponsors, any individual Who tampers with or in Any Way Corrupts the entry process. The Contest Sponsors May Prohibit year coming from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in the Contest Sponsors' sole discretion, the Contest Sponsors determine That incoming Said is Attempting to Undermine the Legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or Any unfair playing practices (Including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, harass Threaten or Any incoming or Other the Contest Sponsors Representatives. Any Attempt by an incoming or Any Other individual to damaged damaged deliberately damage Any website or Undermine the Legitimate operation of the contest May be in violation of criminal and civil laws and shoulds Such an Attempt be made, the Contest sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (Including lawyers' fees) from Any Such Reviews entering or Any Other individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, Including criminal prosecution.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY by Reviews Reviews entering the Contest, the incoming Chartered that `` shall the Releasees-have no liability and` `shall be Held by the harmless Reviews entering for Any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, Directly or Indirectly, by reason of Reviews Reviews entering the Contest, the acceptance , possession, use, enjoyment or misuse of Any prize, while gold prepaid for, participating in Any Contest-related or prize-related activity. The Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or phone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether Caused by'any of the Releasees, or by'any users of the equipment or programming associated with or Utilized in the Contest or by Any technical or human error which in May Occur the processing of submissions That May causes damage to a user's system or limit potential incoming year's Ability to Participate in the Contest.
18. WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE AVAILABLE: These rules and regulations are available in English online at www.thebeat925.ca and at the offices of The Beat, the website location is 800 Gauchetiere West, Suite 1100, Montreal, Quebec During regular business hours.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES All contestants AGREE to abide by the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
20. COMPLIANCE WITH lAWS This Contest is void Where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of Canada and of each province, territory and municipality of Canada, respectively.
21. RACJ for residents of Quebec, any litigation Respecting the conduct and Awarding of a prize in this publicity contest May be Submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux ( "the Board") for a ruling. Any litigation Respecting the Awarding of a prize May be Submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the sides reach a settlement. All taxes on the prizes-have-been paid in selon with the rules laid down by the Régie
© Cogeco Media., in 2017.