Would you like to attend Music's Biggest Night®?
Join the hottest stars on music's BIGGEST night!
The Beat, along with Redtag.ca, will fly you and a friend to the 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards- in L.A, February 12th, 2017!
Listen to The Beat's 2 hours of non-stop hits at 8:20 for the GRAMMY Triple Play- back to back to back hits by Drake, Bruno Mars and Rihanna.
When you hear it, text code word " GRAMMY'S" to 92925 and if we call you back, you WIN instantly this once in a lifetime experience!
A trip for 2, courtesy of Redtag.ca to attend the 59th GRAMMY Awards...Airing live, February 12th at 8et/pt on City.
From The Beat - Montreal's Perfect Mix and Redtag.ca - Where Canada Shops for Great Travel Deals, and The Beat...the only station with GRAMMY tickets in Montreal!
© 2017 - The Recording Academy. All rights reserved
And don't miss the 59th GRAMMY Awards – on City Sunday, February 12th, 2017
Note: Grand Prize Winner (and guest) must possess a valid passport, be 18 years old or over, be able to travel to the U.S.A., posses a valid credit card and be available to travel between February 6th and 9th 2015 - exact travel dates to be confirmed at booking.
59th ANNUAL GRAMMY® AWARDS CONTEST RULES
THE 59th ANNUAL GRAMMY® AWARDS CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY INTHE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of the Province of Quebec;
(b) be of the age of majority in the Province of Quebec or older at the time of entry; and
(c) be legally able to travel to the United States of America and have any and all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to Canadian and/or International customs and airport personnel.
Employees of Cogeco Media Acquisitions Inc., CityTV. The Grammy Awards (collectively, the “Sponsors”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
NOTE: Only one entry per person per household is permitted for this Contest. Multiple entries will be discarded. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
Listeners who have won a prize from The Beat with a value of at least $1,500 within a period of twenty-four (24) months prior to the beginning of the Contest Period are not eligible.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday January 16th , 2017 and ends at11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, January 27th, 2017 (the "Contest Period") after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
1. HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To be eligible, participants must listen to The Beat 92.5 weekdays during the 2 Hours on non-stop hits (between the hours 8:20AM and 10:20AM), from January 16th, 2017 until January 27th , 2017. Listen for the triple play with Drake, Bruno Mars and Rihanna. When it plays, one directly after the other, during that time period, with no commercials played between them (also known as “back-to-back-to-back”), participants must then to text the word “GRAMMY’s” to 92925. A random texter will then be chosen as a “potential winner”.
The announcer will call the potential winner. If the potential winner does not answer his or her cell phone their entry will be considered forfeit and a second potential winner will be chosen. This will continue until a final winner is officially established.
The announcer is considered the “Contest Judge”.
NOTE: The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the prize must be accepted as awarded.
1. WINNER SELECTION
Before 10:20AM on Friday, January 27th , 2017, one (1) potential winner will be awarded a trip for two (2) to The 59th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California (the “Grand Prize”) including a pair of tickets to The 59th Annual Grammy Awards on February 12th, 2017. Once the three songs ( Drake, Bruno Mars and Rihanna) play, and the winner is selected, the contest will end, either before, or on, January 27th , 2017.
THE GRAND PRIZE AND GRAND PRIZE VALUE
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of:
Two (2) roundtrip Economy Class air seats aboard an airline of RedTag.ca’s choosing, from Montreal to Los Angeles, California leaving and returning between February 10th and February 13th, 2017. (exact date and time of flights to be confirmed at booking).
One (1) three (3) night stay for two (2) adults at a Hotel to be chosen by RedTag.ca.
A pair of tickets to see The 59th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staple Center.
$500 CAD for transportation expenses.
EXCLUSION: Departure Taxes and any local taxes to be paid by winner.
6.RELEASE. Winner and Guest will each be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms Winner’s and Guest’s: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of each of the Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsors of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsors’ collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s and Guest’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of notification or the verification as a Winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold the Releases harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. Entrants agree to fully indemnify the Releases from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines on account of technical problems or otherwise. The Sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at www.TheBeat925.ca and made available throughout the Contest Period. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or any related website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any property or service of the Parties; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE, OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must at all times behave appropriately when travelling and participating in the Grand Prize observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at any location. The Sponsors reserve the right to remove from a location any Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest who break such rules and/or fail to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) acknowledges and grants the Sponsors the right to use their entry, name, mailing address, telephone number, age, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winner and for use in live broadcast; (ii) acknowledges that Sponsors may disclose the Personal Information to and any third-party agents and service providers of Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) above.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. TERMINATION. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsors. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Contest Rules, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
15. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
16. NO ASSOCIATION. The 59th Annual GRAMMY® Awards is not in any way associated with the programs owned or operated by Sponsors nor are the producers or distributors of such programs associated in any way with the Contest. The 59th Annual GRAMMY® Awardsis not responsible for the management of the Contest or the Contest Website, conduct of the draw or distribution of the prizes.
© Cogeco Media., 2017.