The Becket Players Foundation
The Becket Players Foundation is a federally chartered, long-standing, non-profit organization dedicated the advancement of the performing arts in the West Island community of Montreal. We have been donating our profits to some of the most respected children’s hospitals and medical professionals in Montreal. We also focus on family support and their kids. Some of the unique musical programs at the Montreal Children’s Hospital have been funded by the Becket Players Foundation.
- Dates: May 5,6 12 & 13 .
- Location : 12001 Boul De Salaberry, Ballroom of the Dollard Community Center
- Time: 800pm 2 Matinees shows at 1pm May 6 & 13
- Tickets www.becketplayers.ca or tel 514-465-3029
- Cost: 28.00$ + service fees
Monies is in support of Wiaih ,Association for the intellectually handicapped.
Welcome to The Beat’s “What’s On” Calendar – the best place to find out about The Beat events as well as community events in and around Montreal.
If you would like to submit an event, please click here: email@example.com
The following details must be included:
- Phone number
- Brief description of the event