Montreal’s biggest radio station is sending you to Music’s Biggest Night!
Donna Saker kicks off your workday with 2 hours of hits nonstop at 8:20 and tickets to the Grammy’s!
Keep it locked on the TWO HOURS ON NON- STOP HITS with Donna Saker at 8:20AM for a chance to QUALIFY for 2 tickets to the Grammy’s, Airfare, and hotel accommodations included! Another trip of a lifetime from Redtag.ca!
MONDAY TO FRIDAY at 8:20AM keep it locked on the Two Hours of Non- Stop Hits and listen for the artist of the day. When you hear a song by that artist, text THE ARTIST to 92925 and listen for your chance to QUALIFY to go to the Grammy’s!
The "61st Annual Grammy Awards" CONTEST (the "Contest")
Official Rules and Regulations (the "Contest Rules")
1. THE CONTEST PERIOD
The Contest entry period begin at 8:20 AM Eastern Time (“ET") on January 14th, 2019 and Concludes, on January 25th, 12:00 PM (the "Contest Period").
The Contest is open to residents of Canada, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, possesses a valid passport and are legally able to travel (including all proper Visas and Passports that are VALID). These rules also apply to the winners family members who will be travelling ( ALL MUST POSSES PROPPER AND VAILID TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION). Participants must be available to answer phone between the hours of 8:20 am and 12:00 pm, from Monday, January 14th to Friday January 25th, 2019. Employees, directors and officers CKBE-FM ( "The Beat") and Cogeco Media Acquisitions Inc. ( "Cogeco ") (the" Contest Sponsors ") any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act) of CKBE-FM (" The Beat "), or Cogeco (the" Affiliates ") employed, directors and officers of respective. Their advertising and promotional agencies, as well as family members of ‘any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter the Contest. For the purpose of these rules, "family" means clustering spouses, children, parents, siblings, and / or persons with whom you are domiciled. . NOTE: Only one entry per person per household is permitted for this Contest. Multiple entries will be discarded Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Listeners Who -have won a prize from The Beat with a value of at least $ 1,500 within a period of twenty four (24) months prior to the Beginning of the Contest period are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
(I) Listeners must listen for the Artist of the Day at 8:20AM. Listeners must listen for a song by that artist, and when they do TEXT 92925 with the NAME OF THE ARTIST, to qualify.
(II) To be eligible, participants must answer their phone if called on respective days.
NOTE: The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the prize must be accepted as Awarded.
4. WINNER SELECTION
Between January 14th, 2019 and January 25th, 8:20 AM (the "Contest Period"), one (1) participant per day will be randomly selected from our data base. Those randomly selected must have filled out an entry form properly with all valid information. Those who qualify and who have been randomly selected will be called between the hours of 8:20 AM- 12:00 PM from January 14th- 25th, 2019, making them a QUALIFIER for the grand prize trip, awarded on Friday, January 25th, 2019. On Friday, January 25th, 2019 ONE of the qualifiers will be randomly selected to WIN the trip to The 61st annual Grammy Awards. If the participant called does not answer the phone the participant is disqualified and a second name will be drawn from the list of entries. This will repeat up to a participant successfully answers the phone .The qualifier participating must be the one to answer phone. If someone else answers the phone, or interrupts or interfered with the call, the participant will be disqualified.
5. THE GRAND PRIZE and GRAND PRIZE VALUE
- There is (1) Grand Prize
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Los Angeles, California.
- 2 Tickets to the 61st Annual Grammy Awards
- Hotel Accommodations in Los Angeles (3 nights)
The grand prize available to be won consists of:
- Roundtrip airfare based on economy class for a two persons from Montreal to Los Angeles.
- 2 Tickets to the 61st Annual Grammy Awards
- 3 (three) nights standard accommodation in a room based on double occupancy.
7. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS
Limitation and Rules & Regulations:
- You accept the prize “as is” otherwise it will be forfeited
- Travel is valid until from February 8th, 2019- February 11th, 2019 (the “Travel Period”)
- If you are unable to travel during the Travel Period, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Cogeco Media Acquisition’s sole discretion.
- Once reservation is made, it cannot be changed.
- You and your travel guest(s) must be in possession of a valid passport and other necessary travel documents upon selection, which documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip. Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Any lost or stolen, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced
- All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes
- No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Cogeco Media Acquisitions.
- If the prize or any portion thereof, is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeit
- Elements of the prize (including, without limitation, airfare and lodging) may not be used towards frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs.
- You and your guest must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, all local laws while in destination.
- The prize, and any portion thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
- Cogeco Media Acquisitions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the prize or any portion thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
8. ODDS OF WINNING
Odds of winning depend on the total number of Contest entrants.
9. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
None of the Contest Sponsors or The Beat / Cogeco Media Makes Any representation or warranty any offers, expresses or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the grand prize. The grand prize winner understands, and acknowledges, that he or she may not seek reimbursement, pursue any legal or equitable remedy, from the Contest Sponsors or The Beat Cogeco Media, should the grand prize fail to be fit for its purpose, or is unsatisfactory inany way to the grand prize winner.
10. DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Before being awarded the Grand Prize winner and the Grand Prize his or her guest, if applicable, must: a) Present government Issued valid picture identification; 2) Sign a standard form confirming that by reviews entering the Contest: - he or she read, understood and accepted thesis Contest Rules; - that he or she understands that acceptance of the Grand Prize may involve hazard and / or exposure to risks and hazards of both man-made and natural origin, whether Arising from Foreseeable or unforeseeable human error and negligence, and That, as a result, he or she may suffer damage to personal property, serious personal injury, illness or-even death; - that he or she nevertheless freely and Voluntarily chartered and does hereby any and assumes all risks of personal injury, illness, death Arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the Contest and winning the Grand Prize; and - that he or she releases The Beat, Cogeco Media, the Affiliates , the Sponsor (s), and all of their directors, officers, employed, agents as well as respective their advertising and promotional agencies (Collectively, the "Releases") from any and all liability Arising in connection with participation in the Contest and acceptance of the Grand Prize, Including, without limitation, any financial, moral or legal responsibility or loss or personal injury Including death or damage to or loss of property suffered gold victims gold Arising from participating in the contest or accepting the Grand Prize, whether suffered by the Grand Prize winner or his or her guest, or by his or her heirs, administrators, personal Representatives or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may-have-been Caused Solely gold Scattered by Any act, omission, negligence or gross negligence Any or all of the Releases of.
11. PRIZE SUBSTITUTION
Prizes and prize portions are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, no cash surrender value-have and must be accepted as Awarded with no substitutions. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in Their sole discretion, to substitute and / or modify a prize, or prize portion, with (a) prize (s) of equal or Greater value for Any Reason. Should a winner be Unable to claim his / her prize or prize Awarded portion ace, his / her rights to That prize or prize portion will be forfeited. . NOTE: The decision of the Contest judges is final
12. TERMINATION / MODIFICATION
Subject to applicable law, Cogeco Media Acquisitions reserve the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, modify the Contest Rules or administration of the Contest, in whole or in part, without prior notice with no or obligation liability, Including, if for Any reason, the Contest is not reliable of running as planned, whether due to technical failure, tampering, fraud, corruption or security of --other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsors.
13. OWNERSHIP of ENTRIES
All entries shall become the property of The Beat, Cogeco Media and the Contest Sponsors and their advertising and promotional agencies. The Beat, Cogeco Media and the Contest Sponsors, assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or Otherwise indecipherable entries due to-any failure or technical malfunction of the phone network, on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of any email or submission or due to-any reason --other regardless of cause.
By Reviews entering the Contest, Reviews entering each, Including the Grand Prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, picture or Any Other aspects of his or her personality for Any publicity and programming Purposes gold trade Otherwise, in all media used by the Contest Sponsors, promoters and Their advertising and promotional agencies, Without Any payment or compensation. The Grand Prize winner further Top Chartered That his or audio her reaction May be used for on-air promotional Purposes. The incoming Understand and acknowledge that The Beat May contact him or her on-air without prior knowledge as a result of his or her participation in the Contest.
15. CONSENT to COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By Reviews entering the Contest and Voluntarily providing good personal Including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office phone numbers (the "Registrant Information") contents, each Contest incoming grants permission to the Contest Sponsors to collect and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of Administering the Contest and the Grand Prize winner Selecting (s). No correspondence will take up between Contest Sponsors and the entrants except in connection with the Contest and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, as a result of Reviews entering the Contest and winning the Grand Prize.
16. Tampering if for any reason the Contest is not reliable of running as planned, Including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interference fraud, technical failures, malicious applications, or Any Other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors That Corrupts, odd or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, at Their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Contest and / or prizes. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to further Top disqualify, from this Contest and future contests of the Contest Sponsors, any individual Who tampers with or in Any Way Corrupts the entry process. The Contest Sponsors May Prohibit year coming from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in the Contest Sponsors' sole discretion, the Contest Sponsors determine That incoming Said is Attempting to Undermine the Legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or Any unfair playing practices (Including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, harass Threaten or Any incoming or Other the Contest Sponsors Representatives. Any Attempt by an incoming or Any Other individual to damaged deliberately damage Any website or Undermine the Legitimate operation of the contest May be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should Such an Attempt be made, the Contest sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (Including lawyers' fees) from Any Such Reviews entering or Any Other individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, Including criminal prosecution.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY by Reviews
Reviews entering the Contest, the incoming Chartered that shall the Releases-have no liability and shall be Held by the harmless Reviews entering for Any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, Directly or Indirectly, by reason of Reviews entering the Contest, the acceptance, possession, use, enjoyment or misuse of Any prize, while gold prepaid for, participating in Any Contest-related or prize-related activity. The Releases are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or phone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether Caused by ‘any of the Releases, or by ‘any users of the equipment or programming associated with or Utilized in the Contest or by Any technical or human error which in May Occur the processing of submissions That May causes damage to a user's system or limit potential incoming year's Ability to Participate in the Contest.
18. WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE AVAILABLE: These rules and regulations are available in English online at www.thebeat925.ca and at the offices of The Beat, the website location is 800 Gauchetiere West, Suite 1100, Montreal, Quebec During regular business hours.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES All contestants AGREE to abide by the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
20. COMPLIANCE WITH laws This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of Canada and of each province, territory and municipality of Canada, respectively.
21. RACJ for residents of Quebec, any litigation Respecting the conduct and Awarding of a prize in this publicity contest May be Submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux ( "the Board") for a ruling. Any litigation Respecting the Awarding of a prize May be Submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the sides reach a settlement. All taxes on the prizes-have-been paid in selon with the rules laid down by the Régie © Cogeco Diffusion., in 2018.