From Monday to Thursday, tune into The Top 5@5 with Cat Spencer and Claudia Marques for your chance to WIN your family package to FÊTES DES NEIGES happening at Parc Jean Drapeau on weekends from Saturday January, 18th 2020 to Sunday, February 9th, 2020!
The package includes:
- Four (4) Fête des Neiges passes
- Four (4) skate rentals
- 4 X $10 to spend in the Zone Faim de Loup (concession stands)
- Free parking
A $143 value!
The Fête, hosted in a fresh setting, in the brand new Espace 67 at Parc Jean-Drapeau has prepared a full lineup of activities geared toward embracing the outdoors, enjoying an attractive array of sports and playful activities, as well as a series of shows and special events.
- the awesome view of Montréal’s vista from aboard the majestic Ice Boat,
- the exhilaration of speeding downhill on one of the 16 tube slides
- a relaxing time skating in the woods alongside the river
- the zone Faim de Loup, where you can take a well-deserved break while indulging in tasty comfort food from one of the many food concessions stands on site.
- Ice sculptor Nicolas Godon back to marvel you with his spontaneous ice-sculpting demonstrations and performances.