Walking alone can sometimes be a bit boring. So if you have a pet dog why not take him with you. If you don’t have an animal, ask your significant other, or friend or even your neighbor, or you can even put on your favorite playlist and listen to some great music while you get your daily exercise.
Some of us don’t really like to go to the gym, or follow exercise videos so why not get your exercise in your daily routine by walking.
Here are 5 benefits to walking everyday
1. Burn calories, even a 20 minutes’ walk everyday will help you burn calories.
2. Strengthen the heart, walking 30 minutes a day 5 days a week can reduce your risks of heart disease.
3. Can help lower your blood sugar, taking a short walk after eating (15minutes) may help lower your blood pressure, it will also help you digest your food.
4. Eases joint pain, walking may help with joint pain because it helps strengthen your muscles.
5. Boosts immune function, walking may reduce your risk for developing a cold or the flu.
You don’t need to go for a 2 hour walk to get your exercise in. Even 20-30 minutes walks per night can help you.