Dreams about your partner can be confusing, to say the least. Ask any professional dream interpreter, and they will tell you that our dreams often refer to problems in our waking lives.
Have you ever woken up from a terrible dream that involved your partner that left you feeling insecure and worried? If so, you are not alone. Dreaming about your partner is quite common, and just because a dream feels real doesn’t mean there is something wrong.
Recently on The Beat 5@7, Cat and Claudia listed the most common dreams people have about their partner and went over what they mean. Below is a list of the most common dreams. Take a listen to the audio above to learn what they mean.
1. Partner cheating with an ex.
2. Partner breaking up with you.
3. Expecting a child with a partner.
5. Having sex with a partner.
6. Partner dies.
7. Cheating with partner's friend.
8. Getting married.
9. Partner is trying to kill you.