Have your sleeps gotten so bad you and your partner slept in separate beds? It might be happening with Sam and Josie. As Josie goes on in her pregnancy, sleeping for both her and Sam is getting tougher and tougher. But she’s got one idea that might help her out…but Sam is NOT on board!
Does sleeping apart work for you and your partner?
Here are some PROS and CONS that might help you decide if this will help you and your partner to get a better night sleep.
- Sleeping apart allows you to set your own sleeping and wake times
- Snoring, if your partner snores you might have a harder times sleeping
- Stealing all the covers, when you're in your sleep you may hug and roll around stealing all the covers allowing your partner to be cold and disrupt their sleep.
- After a long day's work and routine sleeping together allows a couple to bond again just before bedtime.
- Sex, being intimate with your partner before bed allows couples to sleep better.
- Lack of cuddling, cuddling is a MAJOR role in intimacy and connection between a couple.