Osheaga and ÎleSoniq festivals are fast approaching, and for Montrealers and visitors, that means days after day of great concerts, dancing and all-around fun! But whether it’s your first time at a festival or you’re a veteran, it’s possible to make mistakes…
Our own Nikki from Vinny and Nikki in the morning was on Breakfast Television this morning to talk about the do’s and don’t’s of festival season, what to wear and what to bring. It’s a guaranteed good time if you follow her advice!
Here’s a quick list of things to bring to your next festival:
- Shoes (Don’t wear heels! You’ll regret it.);
- A comfortable backpack or fanny pack (leave your regular purse at home);
- A brimmed hat for sun protection;
- A rain jacket or rain poncho;
- Reusable water bottle (fountains will be available on site);
- Hand sanitizer (remember: you’re using porta-potties);
- Phone charger;
- Metro pass.
So, the bottom line is this: be prepared! Festivals are lots of fun, but it’s a million times better if you’re equipped to stay comfortable the whole time. And most importantly… HAVE FUN! Enjoy the shows! Osheaga is an unforgettable good time, so make the most of it!