Cogeco Media has an exciting opportunity for several Promotional Ambassadors in our Montreal office, who will be reporting to the Promotions and Marketing Director and the street team leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the station at different functions and events.
- Welcome and assist listeners, customers and employees during events.
- Act as a representative and ambassador for the station during any event where the agent is delegated.
- Maximize the visibility and quality of the station's presence by installing banners, event posters, event and broadcast event kiosk, etc.
- Ensure the distribution of prizes and promotional items and inventory them.
- Perform the role of Master of Ceremonies and / or "Live" intervention at various community events, if necessary.
- Coordinate and plan the itinerary of events.
- Participate in the installation of equipment during the events of the station.
- Work closely with facilitators and staff from various departments.
- Document the activities performed during any event.
- Record and forward the comments of the auditors to their immediate superior.
- Ensure basic maintenance of station vehicles and report any deficiencies and anomalies.
- Perform general office tasks required.
- Perform any other related tasks required by its function.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience as a promotions officer or equivalent experience with the general public.
- Mastery of Word and Excel software in a Windows XP environment;
- Be familiar with Outlook & Internet;
- Have good interpersonal skills, be a good communicator, enjoy customer service and enjoy meeting in public;
- Knowledge of the audience of the radio station, an asset;
- Excellent interaction skills with an audience of all ages;
- Positive and dynamic approach
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent French speaking and writing skills and very good knowledge of English;
- Must possess a valid Quebec Driver’s License
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume by September 28th, 2018 to:
Email Address: Nancy.Laroche@cogecomedia.com
*Please include Position Name in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.