Montreal drivers are bracing for impact as the worst weekend of Turcot closures approaches. Since the construction of a new highways interchange began years ago, no closures this lengthy or extensive have occurred. Essentially, Turcot will close completely from Friday, November 9 to Monday, November 13. In addition, many other road closures are expected.
In fact, it’s going to be so bad we decided to send one lucky winner to work by helicopter! Stay tuned for more on this exciting contest.
Here are the details on what to expect this weekend.
TURCOT: complete closure of several ramps
- 136-W to 20-W COMPLETE CLOSURE 11:59 pm Thursday to 5 am Tuesday
- 15-N COMPLETE CLOSURE 11:59 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
- 20-E to 136-E COMPLETE CLOSURE 10:30 pm Friday to 5 am Tuesday
- 15-N to 20-W NIGHTTIME CLOSURES - 11:59 pm Friday to 9 am Saturday - 8 pm Saturday to 10 am Sunday - 8 pm Sunday to 5 am Monday
- 15-N between Exit 58 and Vérendrye COMPLETE CLOSURE 11:59 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
- Exit 63 to 138-W COMPLETE CLOSURE 11:59 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
- 20-W PARTIAL CLOSURE (down to 2 lanes) 11:59 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
- 15-N from Exit 58 to Vérendrye COMPLETE CLOSURE 11:59 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
- Exit 61 (Atwater) COMPLETE CLOSURE for all of November
- Atwater entrance (15-N) COMPLETE CLOSURE for all of November
- South Shore direction COMPLETE CLOSURE 10 pm Friday to 5 am Monday (one lane each way on the Northbound side)
- Airlie West entrance to Mercier COMPLETE CLOSURE 10 pm Friday to 5 am Monday