It's time for spring forward and time to change the clocks.
Spring forward can be an especially difficult one when you lose an hour of sleep. This year, daylight saving time 2020 begins at 2AM on Sunday, March 8, meaning you'll set your clock to 3AM at that point.
- It's daylight saving time, no "s."
- It only lasts 8 months we'll be "falling back" November 1st
- Starting in 2007, daylight saving time begins on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.
- It happens at different times in different countries
- Arizona and Hawaii don't participate