THE BEAT IS MONTREAL’S NUMBER ONE RADIO STATION
BUT THIS SPRING REAL #1S ARE THE MONTREALERS !
Montreal, June 3, 2020 – The Numeris Spring 2020 ratings are in! The Beat is Montreal’s number one radio station for a whopping sixteenth time in a row. However, we all agree that the real #1s of this spring are the individuals fighting this pandemic on the front lines. On behalf of all of us Thank You!
While all the front line workers are still battling COVID19, we here at The Beat 92.5, remain committed to informing and entertaining Montrealers. This is our way of doing our part for this wonderful city. Thank you Montreal for your loyalty.
THE WORLD LISTENS TO THE RADIO AND THE RADIO LISTENS THE PEOPLE!
Thanks to all of our listeners.
HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SPRING NUMERIS SURVEY (AMONG A25-54):
The beat is #1 in A 25/54 for the 16th consecutive time
- Mornings with Nikki Sam and Andy is the number 1 music morning show
- The beat of your Workday with Donna and CJ is number one while you work
- The Beat 5@7 with Cat and Claudia is the number 1 drive home show
- Feel good weekends with Nat Lauzon is the number one place to hang out all weekend
1. Source: Numeris, PPM, CKBE, From Fall 2008 to Spring 2020, Montreal anglo, share, A25-54, Mo-Su 2a-2a
2. Source: Numeris, PPM, CKBE, Spring 2020, Montreal anglo, market share, A25-54, Mo-Fr 5:30a-8:20a
3. Source: Numeris, PPM, CKBE, Spring 2020, Montreal anglo, market share, A25-54, Mo-Fr 8:20a-5p
4. Source: Numeris, PPM, CKBE, Spring 2020, Montreal anglo, market share, A25-54, Mo-Th-5p-7p
5. Source: Numeris, PPM, CKBE, Spring 2020, Montreal anglo, market share, A25-54, Sa-Su-12p-5p
ABOUT THE BEAT 92.5
Cogeco subsidiary, Cogeco Media, owns and operates 22 radio stations across Québec and one station in Ontario, including talk network stations 98.5 in Montréal, 106.9 in Mauricie, 107.7 in Estrie and 104.7 in Outaouais; Rythme FM network stations in Montreal, Mauricie and Estrie; the stations of the Planète network in Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean, of the Capitale Rock and Wow network in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, and in Lachute and in Hawkesbury (Ontario). Cogeco Media also owns CIME stations in the Laurentians, CKOI, The Beat and Radio Circulation in Montreal, FM 93 and M102.9 in Quebec City as well as 95,7 KYK in Saguenay. Leaders in their respective markets, Cogeco Media’s stations reach more than 5.3 million listeners each week, offering varied and relevant programming for a wide audience. It also owns Cogeco Nouvelles, the largest private news radio agency in Québec.
- 30 -
Christine Dicaire, Directrice principale, communications et marketing
514 796-9258 | email@example.com