This week, a Reddit thread asked users, "What is one 'unwritten rule' you think everyone should know and follow?". People started sharing VERY IMPORTANT rules to abide by, here are a few:
1. "Don't ask for something if the person only has one left — gum, cigarette, piece of cake etc."
2. "If you use up all of the toilet paper, you go refill it."
3. "Don’t mess up an apology with an excuse."
4. "Buy a plunger before you need a plunger."
5. "Do not swipe left or right if someone shows you a photo on their phone."