Egg painting is a favourite Easter activity for the whole family! It's a fun way to spend a few hours on arts & crafts, and you end up with nice decorations for the kitchen and house when you're done!
Looking for inspiration? Here are a few DYI ideas to make Easter egg painting that much more fun! Plus, you'll save on aupplies and learn to create something from scratch.
- Combine 1/4 tsp of Vinegar
- 8- 10 drops of food coloring
- Mix together
- Use a Q-Tip or Paintbrush to decorate your eggs
Easter Eggs With Tissue Paper GLOVES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR THIS ONE
- Tissue paper (cut into mini pieces)
- Spray bottle of water
- Spray the egg full of water and stick your tissue pieces around
- Then spray the egg again with water
- Let dry
- Then remove all the tissue paper off the egg
- Put water in a container or glass
- ADD the kool-aid inside
- Then add your egg inside the mixture
- Stir for about 5-10 seconds
- Remove Egg and it will be already dyed
- Shaving Cream
- Few drops of food coloring
- You can either paint your eggs
- or you can drop your eggs in the shaving cream
- Then remove the egg and let it dry
See all of our Easter activity ideas for the whole family with The Beat of your Easter! Click below.