Father’s Day is Sunday June 16 this year, and there is no shortage of things to do! Here are some of the top Montreal events that are PERFECT for Father’s Day.
- Discover Montreal’s Street Art - Father's Day 2019 is the LAST day of Montreal's MURAL Festival!
- Folk Fest on the Canal is in full swing! Bring your dad and the whole family to this pay-what-you-can event! Sunday's lineaup features incredible musicians from Montreal and elsewhere!
- Ensemble Philarmonique de Montréal is hosting a Father's Day concert at Collège Regina Assumpta! They'll be performing the music of Mozart, Beethoven and other classical favourites... As well as Muse with a rock band!
- If your dad is a fan of toys, video games, comics, vinyl recordsand movies, Notalgia Montreal #9 is the perfect event for him, happening on Father's Day from 10am to 4pm at HOTEL RUBY FOO'S, 7655 Decarie Blvd.
- Celebrate the best of portuguese culture at the Montreal International Portugal Festival! Father's Day artists include DJ The Beat, Jay Duende, as well as dancing and comedy!
- If your Dad is a cyclist, he will love attending the first of 8 Cyclovia events happening on Camilien-Houde this Father's Day!