The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Montreal's biggest and wildest Halloween event will take place again this year at Le Cinéma Impéria!
- Check out more details at: rockyhorrormontreal.com
The GREAT pumpkin Giveaway
As the weather cools down, and the falling leaves blow through the streets, NDG becomes a magical place in October.
- Check out more details at: The Great Pumpkin Giveaway
La Ronde Fright Fest
It's a spooky time of year as zombies and ghouls take over the park. Enjoy thrills and activities for the whole family throughout the day and come back for a truly frightening evening of fun after the sun goes down.
- Check out more details at: www.laronde.com
Take a tour through this spectacular outdoor art exhibit of 7,000 handcrafted pumpkins all lit at night along a kilometer long path in a picturesque 19th-century backdrop.
- Check out more details at: uppercanadavillage.com
A Haunted Evening at Montreal's Saint Laurent Library
An exciting evening in costume for children accompanied by their parents! What happens when the lights go out? Thrills and treats guaranted!
- Check out more details at: bibliomontreal.com
Railway Ghosts Ride
Beware! Ghosts, skeletons, bats and spiders have taken over the Museum. They are even lurking in some of the vehicles. These scenarios are meant to make you smile rather than scare you!
- Check out more details at: exporail.org