This year the game will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and theSan Francisco 49ers. This will be these two teams' first time facing off in a Super Bowl and it is the Chiefs' first appearance in the Super Bowl in 50 years. Football's biggest day will be held at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami starting at 6:30PM on Sunday, February 2nd!
- Everything you Need to Know about Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, our Montreal Star at the Super Bowl!
- CEO Drops $6 Million on Super Bowl Ad to Thank the Vets who Saved His Dog
Are you receiving guests for football’s biggest night? We know many of you will, so here are a few food suggestions to accompany the big game!
Here are some of the most popular foods that are served throughout the game.
- Chicken wings, obviously
- Nachos with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo YUMM!
- Chili, YES! YES! YES!
- Hot dogs or pigs in a blanket, everyone’s favourite bite-sized snack
- Pizza, you can never go wrong
- Nuggets, YES!
- Hamburgers or sliders
- And we cannot forget the BEER.
Happy Super Bowl! May the BEST team WIN!