A viral thread online has got many people talking about what people should accomplish (or at least strive for) when they are in their forties.
- Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex have paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Political leaders from around the world have paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Artist Akeen Kidder showcases yarn portraits with his first solo show: The Black ICON Series.
- Study shows which board games lead to the most fights among family and friends
- Apparently, it's not about WHAT you do, but how long you do it for!
- We've all done things we regret in relationships. But we also have done things that we do not regret.
- Do you agree with this Tiktoker?
- With the return of dining out and the rise of inflation, restaurant employees are finding themselves with less tip money.
- This study shows being more agreeable can help make life that much easier.
- Have you ever told someone that you loved them by accident?
- Here is a short list of random facts about women in history that really exemplify the power of female.
- Ever wonder if your partner is quick to fall under temptation? Well, you can hire this Playboy model to find out…
- Here are some life hacks that most people are unaware of that can actually make a major difference.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatCatherine Verdon-Diamond speaks with passionate entrepreneur working with The Black Wealth Club, Jack Lafortune, in an exclusive one-on-one interview.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatThis week on The Beat 5@7, Catherine and Cat asked Montealers if they believe you should give love a second chance.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatCatherine Verdon-Diamond speaks with Concordia graduate and the yarn artist behind the "Black Icon Series", Akeen Kidder, in an exclusive interview.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatThroughout the month, we will be highlight one local Black Canadian with an exclusive one-on-one interview with Catherine Verdon-Diamond.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatCatherine Verdon-Diamond speaks with the woman behind Love Around The City & Cedel's Diary, Aisha Delpeche, in an exclusive one-on-one interview.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatDo you ever decide who you date based on thier zodiac sign?
Contact show team
On air uptil 05:30