On Friday, September 30th, Canada will be recognizing for a second year in a row National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- What would you do with $70 million dollars?
- How much time do you typically need to cool down after an argument with your spouse? Ten minutes? A half hour? Maybe even a full day?
- Exercise can be something as simple as going for a quick walk around the block.
- According to a recent survey, you might be more motivated in comparison to your colleagues that work in silence…
- Elton John recalls dancing with Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle
- King Charles III has thanked the public for their support ahead of his mother Queen Elizabeth II's funeral on Monday.
- From September 2nd to October 31st, Montrealers are invited to explore the Gardens of Lights as they celebrate their 30th anniversary.
- Here is a quick list of apple orchards around Montreal that you can visit this fall!
- A new study revealed that the majority of adults will use ‘big’ words when they are anxious, in the hopes to sound smart.
- Justin Trudeau announced that September 19, the official funeral for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, will be marked as a federal holiday in Canada.
- King Charles III has led tributes to his "cherished" mother, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at the age of 96.
- Buckingham Palace has shared concern with Queen Elizabeth II’s health.
- How do you like spending your weekends?
- How Much Leisure Time Do the Happiest People Have?
- Elton John has paid tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales on the 25th anniversary of her death.
- Looking for a way to blow off some steam? What about dropping the good ol’ trusty F-bomb?
- Looking for a way to slowly cut back on drinking? We hear ya.
- The weekend is finally here in the city and there are endless events and activities going on that are perfect for the whole family!
Contact show team
On air uptil 5:00 PM