Dua Lipa has been appointed YSL Beauty's Global Makeup Ambassador.
- Jennifer Lopez has revealed that Sean 'Diddy' Combs inspired her 2000 MTV Video Music Awards outfit.
- Paul McCartney has revealed a touching story behind the lyrics of Yesterday.
- American Swifties were left stunned by one Australian concert rule.
- The Devil Wears Prada stars Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, and Emily Blunt staged a hilarious reunion at Saturday's Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards.
- Kelly Rowland shut down questions about her former bandmate Beyoncé during a recent radio interview.
- Katy Perry sang along to Bad Blood during Taylor Swift's concert in Sydney, Australia on Friday night.
- Dolly Parton is excited to hear more of Beyoncé's country music.
- Gwen Stefani feels physically ill when she thinks about one of her old songs.
- Julia Roberts begged for filming to be over quickly on a disturbing scene in Netflix hit Leave the World Behind.
- Mark Ronson has recalled giving his daughter the first listen of I'm Just Ken.
- King Charles III has opened up about the outpouring of support he's received since his cancer diagnosis.
- Barbie director Greta Gerwig has spoken out about missing out on a nomination for Best Director at this year's Oscars.
- Jimmy Kimmel has hinted that he could be retiring from late-night television.
- Beyoncé's dad has revealed that she loved country music as a baby.
On air uptil 5:30 AM