Gen-Z's are obsessing over this 'vintage' device
- The Beat of your Workday with Meghan KellyAnswer a 'would you rather' question with Meg on The Beat of Your Workday!
- According to research, close to half of people still sleep with stuffed animals at night.
- It’s that time of year again where Google reveals the top searches in Canada for 2022!
- When it comes to holiday treats, no one knows their cookies like The Beat 92.5’s Meghan Kelly.
- No matter where you’re ringing in the new year… The Beat 92.5 has got you covered with all the biggest hits of 2022!
- This boxing day, while you run around searching for all the biggest deals, we’ll be playing all the biggest hits that you love all day long!
- Are you a fan of real Christmas trees over the holidays? Well, Christmas tree shopping season has officially arrived…
- Santa Claus and his reindeer are gearing up to make their way to Montreal this weekend!
- The holidays are just around the corner, so you know what that means… Time for Oprah’s Favorite Things List!
- Rebel Wilson has welcomed a baby girl via surrogate.
- Looking for something new and fun to try in the kitchen this week? How about trying some of TikTok’s top trending recipes of the week!
- Halloween is right around the corner and we wanted to send out a friendly health and safety reminder for parents and trick or treat participants.
- Actor/comedian Leslie Jordan has died at the age of 67.
- The Beat of your Workday with Meghan KellyCongratulations to Muriel from St-Hilaire takes home the $750 Beat FX jackpot with Meghan Kelly!
- Looking for an afternoon of Halloween fun? How about visiting Centre de la nature in Laval!
- A Montreal teacher just received the Prime Minister's Award for Teaching Excellence for 2022.
- On Saturday, October 15, pet owners will officially be able to bring their dogs on Montreal's Metro system.
- Montreal is going to get a good taste of summer this Thursday!
- Are you a fan of shopping and drag queens? Well, say no more. Montreal Eaton Centre will be the place to be this Thursday afternoon…
Contact show team
On air uptil 09:00