CJ asked Montrealers what has brought them joy during the pandemic.
Here is what some people said:
- David in Ville Emard: Way less laundry since the family is always wearing pajamas.
- Ben from Brossard: Finally finding a pack of toilet paper on week 2 of the quarantine.
- Rina in Beaconsfield: Renting the Frozen 2 movie to keep my kids busy for almost 2 hours!
- Hélène in Repentigny: While organizing the refrigerator, I found a chocolate bar.
- Kim from Lasalle: The Beat. You encourage me everyday. To get up, get things done.
- Chloe from NDG: Cooking dinner as a family. Each kid has had a task from making vinaigrette to setting the table.
- Melissa in Griffintown: Seeing the environmental benefits of confinement.
- Billy from Chomedy: Video chat with the BFFs. Laughs for days.
- Angelo in Lasalle: Figuring out online grocery shopping and realizing I never have to walk in to a store again!