Looking for fun and interesting activities to do this fall near and around Montreal? We’ve got you covered.
- Looking for fun and interesting activities to do this fall near and around Montreal? We’ve got you covered.
- On Friday, September 30th, Canada will be recognizing for a second year in a row National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- The Beat 92.5 honours the children who never returned home and the survivors of Canada's Residential School system.
- Starting Tuesday, the use of plastic bags will officially be banned in all 19 boroughs of the City of Montreal.
- What would you do with $70 million dollars?
- Experience the chance of a lifetime tonight as Jupiter will be the closest it's ever been to Earth in 60 years.
- The Morning ShowYou know it, you love it... The Beat FX returns next Monday with The Morning Show!
- Have you heard the new trend that’s sweeping the nation?
- Looks like Montrealers will soon be able to ride the Metro accompanied by their furry friends…
- Various plants are going to be doing their annual siren test today in Montreal.
- A video of a woman checking in at a Southwest Airlines counter has left both the internet and everyone here at The Beat confused and in stitches.
- Looking for a fun and unique place to bring the kids this fall? How about checking out Citrouilleville in Saint-Zotique?!
- Here are the list of winners for The Beat Cash Vault so far.
- The Morning ShowDid she make the right choice? Should she have continued playing? Listen to find out!
- How much time do you typically need to cool down after an argument with your spouse? Ten minutes? A half hour? Maybe even a full day?
- It’s starting to look like the end of the pandemic is here in Canada.
- The Morning ShowBittersweet call, but Stephanie lives with no regrets with her big Wednesday morning win!
- Exercise can be something as simple as going for a quick walk around the block.
- The Morning ShowRuxandra WINS BIG with The Beat Cash Vault!
- According to a recent survey, you might be more motivated in comparison to your colleagues that work in silence…
On air uptil 5:00 PM