Have you been craving fast food? Well, good news Lafleur is now open! All restaurants will now be open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The fast-food chain will be implementing safety measures for both their employees and customers.
The restaurants that have a drive-thru service are the following:
- Montreal, formerly Ville Saint-Pierre (90 Montréal-Toronto Boulevard)
- Pierrefonds (9534 Gouin Boulevard West)
- Sainte-Catherine (5740 Route 132)
- Repentigny (116 Industriel Boulevard)
- Salaberry-de-Valleyfield (5414 Hébert Boulevard)
- Sorel-Tracy (209 Rue du Roi)
- Chambly (1999 De Périgny Boulevard)
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (1100 Du Séminaire Boulevard North)
All other Lafleurs that do not have drive-thru serivce will allow take-out orders inside the restaurant.