Well Montreal, the time has finally come: We are transitioning into Green Zone as of Monday.
From Red, Orange, Yellow to now Green, the transitioning of zones have come and gone rather quickly in the last month, which has many people questioning the difference between the different levels....Here is everything you need to know about what to expect as we enter the next phase of COVID-19 rules and regulations in the province.
- Travelling between regions and cities is permitted.
- Indoor and outdoor private gatherings of 10 people and up to 3 households are permitted.
- Restaurants, bars, breweries, taverns, and casinos are allowed to seat up to 20 people at a table. Clients must remain seated at their tables with no singing or dancing permitted. Staff must stop serving alcohol as of midnight and be closed down by 2am.
- Demonstrations are allowed, as long as masks and physical distancing rules are followed.
- Funerals and places of worship with up to 250 people are permitted, however people must remain seated at all times.
- Cinemas with up to 250 people are permitted.
To get the full list of rules and restrictions following the new Green Zone guidelines, visit the Quebec government website here.