Short of ideas on what to do this month in Montreal? Well, the city is full of fun activities, restaurants and festivals and so much more.
- Enjoy a day at Montreal's Piknic Électronik every Sunday at Parc Jean-Drapeau from May 22 to October 2nd.
- Cirque du Soleil will be back in Montreal all summer with a brand new show: Kooza, two years after presenting "Corteo". The event will take place under the big top at the Quays of the Old Port of Montreal.
- Montréal Fringe Festival in multiple on Saint-Laurent Boulevard from May 30 to June 19.
- MURAL FESTIVAL from June 9 to 19 on Saint-Laurent Boulevard and on Peel Street in Griffintown.
- Formula 1 - Grand Prix from June 17 to 19.
- FrancoFolies de Montréal in the Quartier des spectacles from June 10 to 18
- Montréal’s L'International des Feux Loto-Québec fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday night from June 25 to August 6.
- Saint-Jean Baptiste long weekend, from June 23 to 26