The time has finally come… The 36th edition of the Loto-Quebec International Fireworks are back in session!
After two very long years, Montrealers can once again enjoy the weekend fireworks ritual happening from June 25th to August 6th… And they’re making this year one of the best ones yet!
It all kicks off St-Jean-Baptiste weekend and will run throughout the summer… Montréal’s skies will light up as the world’s greatest pyrotechnic artists will be featured!
Looking to plan your next visit? Here is their full official program for the summer 2022 season:
- Je me souviens: Saturday, June 25th, 2022 @ 10pm
- Tribute to Prince: Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 @ 10pm
- Mexico: Saturday, July 9th, 2022 @ 10pm
- Hungary: Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 @ 10pm
- Canada: Satuday, July 16th, 2022 @ 10pm
- Italy: Wednesday, July 20th, 2022 @ 10pm
- Croatia: Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 @ 10pm
- England: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 @ 10pm
- Finale des Étoiles Loto-Québec: Saturday, August 6th, 2022 @ 10pm
With rates starting at $42.99, visitors are welcome to purchase tickets on LaRonde’s website to get the best seats in the house located at La Ronde, 22, ch. MacDonald Île Sainte-Hélène, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3C 6A3.
Wishing you all a bright and spectacular summer!