Are you going to Osheaga this weekend? Is it going to be your first time attending Montreal’s most iconic music festival? Not to worry, we’ve got all the tips and tricks to help get you through the weekend.
When attending outdoor music festivals, you want to make sure that you’re fully prepared for what’s to come. To ensure that you have the best possible experience, follow our DOs and DONTs for Osheaga weekend:
- Wear a hat
- Wear sunscreen
- Bring a reusable water bottle
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Pace yourself
- Bring a debit or credit card (they will not be accepting cash onsite)
- Bring a charger for your phone
- Plan you transportation method ahead of time (bike, metro, walk, car)
- Download the Osheaga app to get all of the latest information
- Make memories and have fun with all of your friends
- Wear open-toed shoes
- Arrive without photo ID
- Show up without a reusable water bottle
- Prioritize style over comfort
- Wing your entire day… Plan ahead!
- Forget to organize an emergency contact
- Forget to try out all of the fun activities in between sets
Wishing you all a fun, safe, and uplifting Osheaga weekend!