Shania Twain is one of five new inductees to be joining the Nashville Songwriters Hall Of Fame.
- To ensure that you have the best possible experience, follow our DOs and DONTs for Osheaga weekend.
- A documentary about Shania Twain will be released on Netflix next week.
- Steven Spielberg directed the video for Marcus Mumford's upcoming single, Cannibal.
- Lady Gaga assured fans that she was feeling "more pain-free" than she has "in ages" as she kicks off The Chromatica Ball world tour.
- Travis Barker returned to the stage for the first time since his recent hospitalisation to perform during Machine Gun Kelly's show on Wednesday.
- JAY-Z has insisted he hasn't "retired" from music.
- The Weeknd is "crushed and heartbroken" over the last-minute cancellation of his Toronto concert.
- Shawn Mendes is postponing his Wonder: The World Tour as he has "hit a breaking point" with his mental health.
- The Backstreet Boys are gearing up to unveil their very first Christmas album.
- Victoria Beckham is reportedly rejoining her Spice Girls bandmates for a special performance celebrating Geri Horner's 50th birthday.
- Cardi B has claimed the ranking of her debut album on a greatest hip-hop records list was a "setup".
- Travis Scott's first festival since the Astroworld tragedy has been cancelled.
- Kendrick Lamar surpassed Drake's record as the most garlanded rapper by winning the Best Male Hip Hop Artist prize for at the BET Awards.
- Paul McCartney sent the crowd wild at the Glastonbury Festival on Saturday night by bringing out surprise guests Dave Grohl and Bruce Springsteen.
- Ashanti has praised Taylor Swift for putting artists' ownership of their music in the spotlight.
- Justin Bieber has postponed the remaining dates on the U.S. leg of his world tour following his Ramsay Hunt syndrome diagnosis.
- Beyoncé has announced her comeback project RENAISSANCE.
- Lizzo has altered the lyrics to her latest single Grrrls following backlash over an "ableist slur".
- The Sud-Ouest’s biggest festival is happening this weekend at the Lachine Canal, and we couldn’t be more excited!
On air uptil 12:00 PM