Hello outfit changes and iconic songs!
- The Morning ShowR&B singer Usher releases single 'GLU', his newest music in 3 years!
- Oscars producer Ricky Kirshner has detailed how they secured Lady Gaga for a last-minute performance at the ceremony.
- The Morning ShowCelina Wolfe shared with The Beat how it felt to hear her song on the radio for the first time, how it feels to be back home, and what's next for her.
- Blink-182 have been forced to delay their Latin American tour due to drummer Travis Barker's finger injury.
- Drake regrets mentioning the names of his exes in his music.
- The Beat of your Workday with Meghan KellyBefore Zach Zoya performs later this week in Montreal, Meghan got to sit down with the star and talk all things tour, music, and Montreal!
- The Beat of your Workday with DonnaCongrats to Loralee from Pierrefonds for winning our FRONT ROW TICKETS to see P!nk in Montreal!
- Rihanna has been tapped to perform at 2023’s Oscars.
- These are the Black Canadian artists to keep on your radar this year!
- Paul McCartney and the Rolling Stones are reportedly working together on a new album.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatCatherine & Cat talk about Beyonce's new tour, and what she really means as an artist to the both of them!
- Rihanna "doesn't have an update" on new music after headlining the Super Bowl Halftime Show over the weekend.
- Fans have expressed their disappointment after Aaron Carter was omitted from the in-memoriam segment at the 2023 Grammy Awards on Sunday night.
- Kim Petras made history at the Grammy Awards on Sunday by becoming the first openly transgender woman to win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
- Taylor Swift has gushed over her Grammy win for All Too Well’s music video.
- One pop queen and her hubby are at the top with the most nominations in history...
- Lizzo has won exclusive trademark rights to her signature phrase for use on merchandise.
- The Beat 5@7 with Catherine & CatThe Queen of Soul and our first artist of the day for Black history month!
On air uptil 12:00