Here’s a quick breakdown of all of the fun events and activities you can expect in the city this August.
Montreal is truly the place to be in the summertime. From our music and comedy festivals, to our endless list of restaurants and outdoor activities, there’s truly something for everyone to enjoy!
Whether you’re looking for ideas to suggest to friends and family visiting from out of town, or you simply want to be in the know of what’s going on in the city this month, you can check out the following list here:
- When: August 12th - 13th
- Where: Parc Jean-Drapeau
- What: Montreal’s very first country music festival, including big names in country music like Luke Brian, Old Dominion, and many more.
Cirque du Soleil
- When: May 12th - August 14th
- Where: Old Port of Montreal
- What: Experience the world’s best circus act in the Old Port of Montreal. This year, Cirque du Soleil will be presenting Kooza: an acrobatic performance with the art of clowning, while exploring fear, identity, recognition and power.
- When: August 23rd - 28th
- Where:Quartier des Spectacles
- What: Cutting-edge electronic music and digital experimentation at a fest where beats are avant-garde.
Fashion and Design Festival
- When: August 25th - 28th
- Where: Quartier des Spectacles
- What: Be seen in style at runway shows, pop-up boutiques and music performances in sartorial Montréal.
What event will you be attending this year?