Recently, several food items have been recalled by Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). These 5 items have been recalled due to unwanted substances such as wood, metal, chemicals and other.
Here are the 5 items to look out for:
1. Punjab King brand Pure Honey
Due to the presence of chemical metronidazole.
2. La Vache à Maillotte cheese
Due to Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
3. Le Cendré de Notre-Dame cheese
Due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination
4. St-Hubert and Cavalier brand Chicken Nuggets
Due to the presence of wood.
5. Kirkland Signature brand pasta
Due to the presence of metal.
For more information, visit Health Canada.
Source: Oscar Wong / Moment / Getty Images