The time has finally come… The 37th edition of the Loto-Quebec International Fireworks are back in session!
Montrealers can once again enjoy the weekend fireworks ritual happening from June 29th to August 10th… And they’re making this year one of the best ones yet!
It all kicks off this week and will run throughout the summer… Montréal’s skies will light up as the world’s greatest pyrotechnic artists will be featured!
Looking to plan your next visit? Here is their full official program for the summer 2023 season:
- Tribute to Boy & Girl Bands: Thursday, June 29th, 2023 @ 10pm
- Ukraine: Thursday, July 6th, 2023 @ 10pm
- Portugal: Thursday, July 13th, 2023 @ 10 pm
- Belgium: Thursday, July 20th, 2023 @ 10 pm
- Canada: Thursday, July 27th, 2023 @ 10 pm
- United States: Sunday, July 30th, 2023 @ 10 pm
- Finland: Thursday, August 3rd, 2023 @ 10 pm
- Tribute to Metallica: Thursday, August 10th, 2023 @ 10pm
With rates starting at $19.00, visitors are welcome to purchase tickets on LaRonde’s website to get the best seats in the house located at La Ronde, 22, ch. MacDonald Île Sainte-Hélène, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3C 6A3.
Wishing you all a bright and spectacular summer!