The wait is over, Montreal...this year's annual Pride Parade programming has been revealed!
From August 3rd to 13th, Montreal can expect a variety of activities celebrating the LGBTQIA2+ community, from performances, to art showings, to Drag performances, and more!
Though the festival was unfortunately cancelled last year due to an insufficient amount of volounteers, organizers have confirmed that Montrealers can rest assured for this year. More that 200 people will take part in organizing this year's events.
Here is a list of the festival's events at a glance:
- August 3rd: Free performances from Indigenous artists @5pm
- August 4th: "XoXo" concert with pop, rock and R&B @5pm
- August 5th: Free Pride Party with Drag Queen 'Barbada'
- August 6th: Festivities from 'Blush Collective'
- August 7th to 11th: Readings and a book fair from 'Fierté Littéraire'
- August 9th: DJ and musical performances @ Olympic Park Esplanade
- August 10th: Drag Superstars Show with Drag Queens from 'RuPaul's Drag Race'
- August 13th: Pride Parade
It all happens August 3rd to 13th, Montreal! See more programming and event details here.