After Montreal was gifted with reavy rain and tornado-like weather conditions a few weeks ago, the trend continues...
As of Friday morning, The Weather Network has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for Montreal, with the potential risk of a tornado in the region. "Conditions will be favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms capable of producing strong wind gusts, large hail and heavy rain this afternoon and early this evening," mentioned The Weather Network on its Web page.
Here is the weather Montreal can expect over the next 36 hours:
- Friday morning: 25 degrees and sunny
- Friday afternoon: 28 degrees and risks of strong thunderstorms (as of 3pm)
- Friday evening: 25 degrees and risks of strong thunderstorms
- Saturday morning: 19 degrees and light rain
- Saturday afternoon: 23 degrees and a mix of sun and clouds
- Saturday evening: 21 degrees and partly cloudy
In other words...work from home today if you can and stay indoors! For Montreal's latest weather updates, click here.