Nikki and Mark chat with Psychotherapist Lisa Brookman on working from home during the pandemic. A lot of people are struggling with the change rather than the actual situation of working from home.
Lisa gives you some tips to help you:
- Designate a workplace in your house.
- It is really important to get up and move around, keep your body moving.
- Make your morning a fresh start. Get up, take a shower, get dressed, put on makeup and start your day.
- Set a schedule.
- Have lunchtime with someone on Facetime.
- Pamper yourself with face masks and manicures after a long day.