Our lives have changed in recent months, some for the better, and some it was a struggle, although it still is a challenging time for everyone we are all in this together.
New research has shown that a lot of individuals are looking at the positive change it has made in their lives and how they are re-prioritizing what they value. 55% of people were a bit embarrassed to admit what they valued and favoured before the quarantine. 70% of people said they learned more about themselves.
- 35% admitted they gained new hobbies and discovered their passion and continue it even though quarantine is over.
- 35% of people said they learned a lot about wine.
- 66% said they learned how to cook healthier meals.
- 46% want to spend more quality time with their loved ones
- 38% said they want to create more meaningful relationships.
So, even though our lives have changed was there one thing that changed you during quarantine?