What most people will be doing this holiday! A study of 2,000 adults who celebrate Christmas found they will spend 49 minutes a day during the week’s holiday ‘mindlessly scrolling’ through their phones.
BREAKDOWN OF HOW LONG YOU WILL SPEND ON A SCREEN:
- Video calls: 34 min daily
- Watching TV: 116 min daily
- Watching films: 95 min daily
- Playing video games: 49 min daily
- Scrolling mindlessly: 49 min daily
- Using tablets: 48 min daily
- Working: 60 min daily
- Texting: 38 min daily
The average adult will spend more than 57 HOURS of their Christmas break staring at a screen.