Go to content

Do you ever cry in front of your kids?

Do you ever cry in front of your kids?
/ Peter Dazeley / The Image Bank / Getty Images

Do you ever cry in front of your kids? Most parents, 80 percent, say they hold it together and never cry in front of their children. The other 20 percent see nothing wrong with shedding tears in front of their children.

Subscribe to our newletter!Subscribe to our newletter!
By subscribing, I agree to receive communications by email from Cogeco Média and its affiliates, including news, updates, activities and contests. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of our emails or contacting us via our Privacy Policy. Please note, however, that we may still continue to send you service-related and other non-commercial communications. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Streaming will resume following advertisement.
The Beat of your Workday with Meghan Kelly
Live