Say what you want about social media platforms and the World Wide Web in general, but the internet sure has some handy resources. Take, for instance, Reddit. It’s an American social news aggregation website with a content rating and discussion feature. In layman’s terms, it is the front page of the internet and the biggest website in the world.
Sites like Reddit can collect feedback from individuals from around the world and get a general sense of what the public honestly feels about an issue.
Not long ago, someone asked the following question: What's not nearly as attractive as guys think it is?
As you can imagine, the internet went crazy leaving feedback on the message board. And after over 17 thousand comments, these were the top nine things that are not nearly as attractive as guys THINK they are— or at least according to women on Reddit:
1. Nudity. Everything related to male nudity and especially sharing pictures of yourself naked.
2. Talking bad about other guys to make yourself seem cooler.
3. Talking bad about other women to try and compliment the woman you're currently trying to impress.
4. Calling your exes crazy.
5. Talking about how you are horny.
6. Not being able to do the most basic cooking or housework which shows you're looking for a girlfriend to be your housemaid.
7. Wearing too much cologne, jewelry, and/or hair gel.
8. Persisting over and over after a lady clearly gave you a definitive "no, I'm not interested in you."
9. Truck Nutz.