Looking for a place in Montreal where you can donate items to the Ukrainian community?
The Ukrainian Catholic Parish of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary is asking Montrealers to donate various items that they will both send to Ukraine and provide to Ukrainians as they arrive in Canada.
They are currently asking for the following:
- Gift cards for grocery stores and pharmacies (in increments of $20 and $25)
Non perishable food items
- Canned food
- Dried food
- Food for babies
- Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin
- Cough syrup / sore throat lozenges
- First Aid kits / Disinfecting wipes
- Bandages and Polysporin
- Allergy medication
- Diapers, wipes, and cream for babies
- Tampons and pads
- Dish soap and laundry detergent
- Bedding sets and kitchen items
- Maternity clothes
You can drop off your items at The Ukrainian Catholic Parish of the Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary at 6185 10th Avenue in Montreal between 11am and 1pm or from 5pm to 8pm.
For more information, you can visit their website here.