Does your partner have certain habits that you wish you could just get them to stop doing? Well, we hear ya.
From leaving wet towels on the floor, using more than one water glass, or even wearing the wrong kind of socks with their dress shoes… Sometimes, we just wish things wouldn’t always be this way.
According to Good Housekeeping, there are certain habits that are easier to stop than others. While asking them to go to the doctor, exercise, or switch up their grooming habits may take a lot more convincing, the survey says altering their fashion sense is the easiest thing to change.
If you're wondering what habits you're doing that may or may not be upsetting your spouse...
Here’s a list of things you’re doing that’s annoying your spouse:
- Asking where something is, without looking for it first
- Not cleaning sink after shaving
- Forgetting important dates like anniversaries or birthdays
- Leaving toilet seat up
- Allowing your pet to sleep in bed
- Telling bad jokes
- Not caring about appearance
- Being too attached to mom
- Screen time in bed or during supper
Of course, we shouldn’t want to “change” our partners (as they are their own person and we should love them for who they are), but sometimes a little added push here or there is what you need in a relationship.
What’s one bad habit your partner does that you wish they could stop doing?