Sometimes, we can all be a little judgemental… It’s truly human nature, despite how negative it can be.
But, what are some of the most common things people get judged for you might ask? We looked on the Internet to find out…
According to various threads online, here are some of the top things people do that they get automatically judged for:
- Watching videos on full volume in public.
- Hearing someone loudly judge someone else’s appearance… We’re judging you for being so judgy.
- Leaving the public bathroom without flushing or washing your hands.
- Stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to look at their phone, causing foot traffic.
- People that leave their trash on the table in food courts. Be a team player and put away your tray!
- Being rude to service workers that are just trying to follow protocol.
- Littering in public.
- When someone is always late to every event they’re invited to.
- People that don’t like or mistreat animals.
- Not putting back the shopping cart in parking lots.
What’s something people do that you secretly judge them for?