How well do you know your partner?
According to marriage and family therapist, Lauren Consul, there are 10 essential questions you should be asking yourself to see if you are in a healthy relationship with your significant other.
Known for her trending videos on TikTok, Consul shares that if you are able to answer the following 10 questions, you are likely to be in a healthy relationship with your partner.
10 questions to ask yourself about your partner:
1. Do you know how your partner likes their eggs cooked?
2. What would they consider to be a big purchase?
3. What was their dream job when they were in elementary school?
4. If you were to arrive at a bar before your partner, what would they want you to order for them?
5. How frequently would they ideally like to be having sex?
6. What is something that they're very self conscious about?
7. Do they like the toilet paper over or under?
8. What is the biggest tell that they are stressed out?
9. How do they like you to flirt with them?
10. What is one of the biggest stressors in their life right now?
Did you pass the test? Let us know by texting in to 92925!