What was the most expensive Skip The Dishes order you’ve ever made?
Over the course of the pandemic, many families decided to order in as restaurant-going just wasn’t an option for the longest period of time. It became our closest resort to fine dining, so adding items onto the bill became rather common.
In honour of Skip The Dishes 10 year anniversary, they decided to share the country’s most expensive orders by province. Here were the results:
- Ontario: A $4,000 order of chicken wings and chicken alfredo.
- Alberta: A $900 order of Dom Perignon.
- BC: A $778 order of fancy tequila.
- Manitoba: A $3,500 order of rigatoni.
- New Brunswick: A $600 order consisting of lamb curry, garlic naan, chicken tikka, lamb vindaloo, samosas, and more.
- Newfoundland: A $684 order consisting of an assortment of pizzas.
- Nova Scotia: A $700 order of mozza sticks, potato skins, chicken wings, nachos, ribs, and burgers.
- PEI: A $280 order of fajitas, quesadillas, philly cheese paninis and tuna melts.
- Quebec: A $1,000 order.
- Saskatchewan: An $800 order of brisket po boy sandwiches.