First and foremost, no family is perfect. Especially on holidays like Christmas. While the spirit of the holiday may be in the air, problems still exist between family members. That’s just a part of life!
But, we can understand why people like to avoid causing issues on holidays with their family members. It’s all about being thankful and loving… Not angry and stubborn about silly disagreements.
To get you prepared this holiday season, here is a list of the top 10 causes of arguments on Christmas Day… You know, to help you avoid getting in the middle of an uncomfortable situation:
- Christmas dinner preparation (66 per cent)
- Board game arguments (54 per cent)
- Entertaining the in-laws (51 per cent)
- Drinking too much on Christmas Day (45 per cent)
- Not being appreciative (38 per cent)
- Fighting over TV channels (35 per cent)
- Washing up (31 per cent)
- Receiving a bad present with no thought (22 per cent)
- Being hungover from Christmas Eve (20 per cent)
- People sleeping in on Christmas morning (17 per cent)