2023 is just around the corner, which means it’s time to finally start planning out our New Year’s Resolutions… Which we will never keep up with.
Every year, we take it upon ourselves to make a long list of resolutions that we aim to achieve in the new year. While it is always a good idea to want to work on oneself, putting added pressure isn’t always the most effective.
If you are looking for a more realistic approach to reaching your goals, here are 10 different techniques that can help you achieve your resolutions for 2023:
- Mentally prepare for change.
- Set a goal that keeps you motivated.
- Make a list of resolutions that you know are manageable.
- Be as specific as possible.
- Break down one big goal into smaller goals that will help you get there.
- Write down your goals.
- Talk about your goals with close friends and family that can hold you accountable.
- Use apps that can help you reach your goals.
- Self-reflect and review your goals as regularly as possible.
- If you fall off track, make sure to get back to it.