Amtrak will soon improve its services on its Montreal to New York Airo train. An upgraded, faster and more spacious design will replace current trains on Amtrak’s Adirondack line.
Here are some of the new changes passengers can expect:
- New speeds up to 200km/hour, reducing travel times
- No train transfers
- New business class option
- Panoramic windows (hello, pretty views!)
- Self-serve café car
- New & more spacious seating
- Hands-free restroom controls
- Improved WiFi services
- Improved fuel efficiency
Now isn’t that something to dream about? Take advantage of this new service starting on Monday, Montreal!