A recent press release made by Mobilité Montréal revealed that 10 of Montreal's roads would be partially or fully closed for the weekend, due to contruction. Here are the complete details of the closures (so make sure to plan ahead!):
Source: SteveDF / E+ / Getty Images
- Complete closure will be in effect.
- For westbound lanes, traffic will be redirected to Viger Avenue and Saint-Antoine Street. Closures will take place between Panet Street and the Lucien L’Allier entrance from Friday 11pm until Monday 5am.
- For eastbound lanes, traffic will be redirected to the Saint-Jaques and Saint-Antoine streets. Closures will take place between the Pont Victoria/Robert Bourassa Boulevard/De la Montagne Street and the entrance from Atataken Street from Friday 11:30pm until Monday 5am.
- Closure of the ramp going from the A-15 North and the A-20 East to Route 136 East from Friday 11pm to Monday 5am.
- Closure of the ramp going from the A-15 South to Route 136 East from Friday 11:30pm to Saturday 10am.
- Complete closure of the bridge bound to Kahnawake from Saturday 2am to Monday 5am.
- Single lane will be in effect bound to Montreal
- Closure of the ramp going from Route 138 Eastbound from Friday 11:59pm to Monday 5am.
- Complete closure of the Boulevard Westbound, between Saint-Jacques and des Érables streets from Saturday 2am to Sunday 9am.
Highway 25 / Louis-H.-La Fontaine Tunnel
- Complete closure of route A-25 Southbound, between exit 4 and Île-Charron street entrance (including the tunnel) from Friday 9pm to Saturday 8am.
- Complete closure of route A-25 Northbound, between exit 90 on highway A-20 West and the entrance from Notre-Dame street Est from Friday 9pm to Saturday 8am.
Souligny Avenue East
- Complete closure of Souligny Avenue, Eastbound, between streets Dickson and Honoré-Beaugrand from Friday 8:30pm to Monday 5am.
Highway 20 (Pointe-Claire area)
- Complete closure of Highway 20's exit 53, Westbound, from Friday 11pm to Monday 5am.
- Closure of the Curé-Labelle Boulevard Entrance from Friday 9pm to Monday 4am.